For over 15 years we have been developing different types of projects for public and private players in the health ecosystem
- Position papers, policy briefs and strategic studies on key healthcare issues. All our research activity is carried out making use of a network of sector experts, unique in Italy, working in conjunction with our professionals in all phases of the process to guarantee key input in the technical-scientific assessment of the research and analysis performed.
- Forums, workshops, round tables and webinars, both national and regional, involving leading health sector stakeholders.
- Activities to promote dialog among government and institutions, the medical-scientific community, healthcare facilities, patients and companies within the sector in order to be able to discuss, in an informed, professional and transparent manner, the key issues regarding healthcare and health.
- Consulting services to aid companies in intelligence activities, scenario creation and support in developing strategies for growth, positioning and communications with government and institutions.
Some examples of events organized
- Rare diseases in adults. Perspectives for diagnosis and treatment pathways
- Meridiano Cardio – Not just COVID-19: Giving priority to cardio-cerebrovascular diseases
- 15th Meridiano Sanità Forum
- Meridiano Sanità Sicilia – Post-COVID-19 healthcare: From the attractiveness of the healthcare ecosystem to the competitiveness of the economic system
- Dialogue matters – Starting from health to build the sustainable society of tomorrow, together
- Immunization policies and managing healthcare-associated infections. Knowledge, information and action in fighting AMR
- The importance of the health ecosystem as a factor of economic growth, social cohesion and the sustainable development of an area
- The Italian Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry: reference scenario and development perspectives by 2030
- The value of pharmacies in the evolution of the healthcare and social welfare system in Lombardy
- The value of the healthcare system for innovation, knowledge and economic and social development
- Scale, impact and frontiers in metastatic breast cancer. Initiatives to increase value for patients and the system
- “Health in the Cities” international conference – under the auspices of the Italian G7 Presidency
The think tank of The European House - Ambrosetti, founded in 2005 with the goal of developing strategic observations, stimulating dialog on the future of healthcare in Italy and identifying initiatives for improving the nation’s healthcare system with the goal of safeguarding individual health and well-being.
It is an innovative platform which, from the very beginning, has adopted a multi-disciplinary and multi-stakeholder approach, and which sees healthcare from a holistic view of the system to go beyond a compartmentalized logic, while bringing together the main healthcare stakeholders (medical-scientific community, patients, managers of healthcare facilities and hospitals, national and local government, and the sector’s industrial and distribution supply chain).
The studies and analysis carried out are presented at the Meridiano Sanità Forum held each year in Rome in November.
The Forum is organized by The European House - Ambrosetti in collaboration with CEFPAS and with the sponsorship of the Sicilian Region.
Exponents of the Italian national and regional governments will meet with national and international experts and members of the business community to discuss the current scenario of the pandemic and the relaunching of Italy’s economic and productive system, starting from the south.
News| See all